9. Morris. R., et al.,”Evaluation of CAMx: Issues Related to Section Models ”, PM Model
Performance Workshop,RTP, NC, 2004c.
• Illustrated a WRAP comparison of CMAQ (v4.3), REMSAD (v7), CAMx (bimodal
PM), and CAMx (4-section PM) based on January and July 1996 and annual 1996 over
the 36-km WRAP domain.
• Indicated that all models exhibited variations in performance, but no clear winner
across all species and periods. Sulfate predictions were reasonable, but nitrate was
significantly overpredicted. For all three models,
Sulfate : MFE = 40% ~ 60%, MFB = -40% ~ +14% (July 96)
Nitrate : MFE = 105% ~ 200%, MFB = +45% ~> +100% (Jan. 96)
Organic: MFE = 50% ~ 75%, MFB = -65% ~ +5% (July 96)
EC : MFE = 47% ~ 105%, MFB = -48% ~ +25% (Jan. 96)
• The 1996 model performance is less than stellar, indicating potential issues in 1996
MM5 and emissions.
• Showed the effects of sectional PM distribution on PM Modeling in the Western US.
Based on a study in the South Coast Air Basin using CAMx4+, which allows side-byside
comparisons of aqueous-phase chemistry modules (bulk vs. variable size
resolution) and of PM size distribution treatments (bimodal vs. sectional).
10. Tonnesen, G., et al..,”Model Performance Metrics, Ambient Data Sets and Evaluation
Tools”, PM Model Performance Workshop, RTP, NC, 2004a.
n901 - n902 - n903 - n904 - n905 - n906 - n907 - n908 - n909 - n910 - n911 - n912 - n913 - n914 - n915 - n916 - n917 - n918 - n919 - n920 - n921 - n922 - n923 - n924 - n925 - n926 - n927 - n928 - n929 - n930 - n931 - n932 - n933 - n934 - n935 - n936 - n937 - n938 - n939 - n940 - n941 - n942 - n943 - n944 - n945 - n946 - n947 - n948 - n949 - n950
castellano: DISPER CUSTIC DESCAR RADIA italiano:
deutsch: DIS CUS DES RAD
castellano: DIS CUS DES RAD english: DIS CUS DES RAD
português: DIS CUS DES RAD italiano: DIS CUS DES RAD
français: DIS CUS DES RAD