11.1.3 Example Regional Haze Application
1. What components of particulate matter appear to have high concentrations on days with
(Mass associated with SO4 and coarse particulate matter (CM) seem to have the
highest concentrations on most such days).
2. What are typical values for the humidity adjustment factor during the times of year when
most of the days with poor visibility occur?
(Typical values appear to be about “4.0").
3. Does visibility appear to track well among nearby Class I areas?
(Yes, but not always).
4. Does poor visibility seem to occur under any specific meteorological conditions?
(This information is not readily available).
5. Does poor visibility seem to coincide with high observed concentrations of any particular
n751 - n752 - n753 - n754 - n755 - n756 - n757 - n758 - n759 - n760 - n761 - n762 - n763 - n764 - n765 - n766 - n767 - n768 - n769 - n770 - n771 - n772 - n773 - n774 - n775 - n776 - n777 - n778 - n779 - n780 - n781 - n782 - n783 - n784 - n785 - n786 - n787 - n788 - n789 - n790 - n791 - n792 - n793 - n794 - n795 - n796 - n797 - n798 - n799 - n800
castellano: DISPER CUSTIC DESCAR RADIA italiano:
deutsch: DIS CUS DES RAD
castellano: DIS CUS DES RAD english: DIS CUS DES RAD
português: DIS CUS DES RAD italiano: DIS CUS DES RAD
français: DIS CUS DES RAD