7. Do monitored violations occur at locations subject to mesoscale wind patterns (e.g., at a
coastline) which may differ from the general wind flow?
8. Have there been any recent major changes in emissions of PM or its precursors in or near
the nonattainment area? What?
(Yes, measures believed to result in major reductions in VOC and NOx have been
implemented in the last 5 years. Reductions in power plant NOx have resulted from the
NOx SIP call and SO2 emissions reductions have resulted from the national program to
reduce acid deposition.)
9. Are there discernible trends in design values or other air quality indicators which have
accompanied a change in emissions?
(The trend appears to be downward, but the most recent air quality data has been
higher. Overall, the period of record is insufficiently long to tell).
10. Is there any apparent spatial pattern to the trends in design values?
11. What past modeling has been performed and what do the results suggest?
(A regional modeling analysis has been performed for ozone and PM2.5. Two
emission scenarios were modeled: current emissions and a substantial reduction in NOx and
SO2 emissions throughout a regional domain. Reduced NOx emissions led to substantial
predicted reductions in 8-hour daily maximum ozone in most locations. Modeled SO2
reductions from the CAIR rule had a strong impact on sulfate concentrations)
12. Are there any distinctive meteorological measurements at the surface or aloft which
appear to coincide with occasions with PM2.5 concentrations in excess of 15.0 :g/m3?
(Other than routine soundings taken twice per day, there are no measurements aloft.
There is no obvious correspondence with meteorological measurements other than daily
maximum temperatures are often > 85F on days with the highest PM2.5 observations.)
n751 - n752 - n753 - n754 - n755 - n756 - n757 - n758 - n759 - n760 - n761 - n762 - n763 - n764 - n765 - n766 - n767 - n768 - n769 - n770 - n771 - n772 - n773 - n774 - n775 - n776 - n777 - n778 - n779 - n780 - n781 - n782 - n783 - n784 - n785 - n786 - n787 - n788 - n789 - n790 - n791 - n792 - n793 - n794 - n795 - n796 - n797 - n798 - n799 - n800
castellano: DISPER CUSTIC DESCAR RADIA italiano:
deutsch: DIS CUS DES RAD
castellano: DIS CUS DES RAD english: DIS CUS DES RAD
português: DIS CUS DES RAD italiano: DIS CUS DES RAD
français: DIS CUS DES RAD