5. When 8-hour daily maxima in excess of 84 ppb occur, is there an accompanying
characteristic spatial pattern, or is there a variety of spatial patterns?
(A variety of patterns is seen.)
6. Do monitored violations occur at locations subject to mesoscale wind patterns (e.g., at a
coastline) which may differ from the general wind flow?
7. Have there been any recent major changes in emissions of VOC or NOx in or near the
nonattainment area? If so, what changes have occurred?
(Yes, several local measures [include a list] believed to result in major reductions in VOC
[quantify in tons per summer day] have been implemented in the last five years.
Additionally, the area has seen large regional NOx reductions from the NOx SIP call.)
8. Are there discernible trends in design values or other air quality indicators which have
accompanied a change in emissions?
(Yes, design values have decreased by about 10% at four sites over the past [x] years.
Smaller or no reductions are seen at three other sites.)
9. Is there any apparent spatial pattern to the trends in design values?
n751 - n752 - n753 - n754 - n755 - n756 - n757 - n758 - n759 - n760 - n761 - n762 - n763 - n764 - n765 - n766 - n767 - n768 - n769 - n770 - n771 - n772 - n773 - n774 - n775 - n776 - n777 - n778 - n779 - n780 - n781 - n782 - n783 - n784 - n785 - n786 - n787 - n788 - n789 - n790 - n791 - n792 - n793 - n794 - n795 - n796 - n797 - n798 - n799 - n800
castellano: DISPER CUSTIC DESCAR RADIA italiano:
deutsch: DIS CUS DES RAD
castellano: DIS CUS DES RAD english: DIS CUS DES RAD
português: DIS CUS DES RAD italiano: DIS CUS DES RAD
français: DIS CUS DES RAD