1) Calculate adjusted nitrate using hourly meteorology and 24-hour average nitrate
2) Calculate quarterly averages for adjusted nitrate, sulfate, elemental carbon, ammonium
(or degree of sulfate neutralization (DON)), OPP mass , and measured OCM.44
3) Quarterly average ammonium is calculated from the adjusted nitrate, sulfate, and DON
values (if measured ammonium is not used directly).
4) Calculated ammonium, sulfate, and nitrate values are input into the polynomial water
equation to derive particle bound water concentrations.
should be used to evaluate the species apportionment results.
44The measured OCM is only used to calculate the “floor” for OCMmb
5) Carbon mass by difference (OMCmb) is calculated from the PM2.5 mass, adjusted
nitrate, ammonium, sulfate, water, elemental carbon, other primary PM2.5, and blank mass
values. The sum of the 7 species plus blank mass is equal to the FRM mass.
We illustrate application of the recommended test in example 5.1.
Given: (1) Area “C” has 2 monitoring sites.
(2) Monitored FRM air quality data show the following average quarterly mean PM2.5
concentrations based on a 5 year weighted average of observations from 2000-2004 at each site
(values are in:g/m3 ).
n651 - n652 - n653 - n654 - n655 - n656 - n657 - n658 - n659 - n660 - n661 - n662 - n663 - n664 - n665 - n666 - n667 - n668 - n669 - n670 - n671 - n672 - n673 - n674 - n675 - n676 - n677 - n678 - n679 - n680 - n681 - n682 - n683 - n684 - n685 - n686 - n687 - n688 - n689 - n690 - n691 - n692 - n693 - n694 - n695 - n696 - n697 - n698 - n699 - n700
castellano: DISPER CUSTIC DESCAR RADIA italiano:
deutsch: DIS CUS DES RAD
castellano: DIS CUS DES RAD english: DIS CUS DES RAD
português: DIS CUS DES RAD italiano: DIS CUS DES RAD
français: DIS CUS DES RAD